I made an end of the sales cycle trip to Publix earlier this week, in order to be able to use some printable coupons that I had found or had recently reset. I printed out a bunch, created my list, and went to the store.
But when I went to check out, I realized I had made a mistake: I thought I had four coupons for $0.50/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese, but it turns out I only had three. Whoops! Luckily this mistake only cost me 50¢.
I also took advantage of two deals from the Yellow Advantage Flyer for Celestial Seasonings tea and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. These deals are only good through today (2/24), so if you want to get them, head out to the store tonight!
Here's what I got:
6 packages Publix bagels 4 ct @ BOGO $1.69 = $5.07
= 85¢ per package, or 21¢ per bagel
7 Celestial Seasonings tea @ $2.50 = $17.50
- 7 $1/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags, exp. 4/15/12 (SS 01/15/12 R)
- 7 $1/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea (Whole Foods)
= $3.50 for 7, or 50¢ each
8 Kraft shredded cheese @ BOGO $3.49 = $13.96
- 3 $0.50/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese Product printable
= $12.46 for eight, or $1.56 each
4 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter sticks @ $3.69 = $14.76
- 4 $1.25/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Product printable
- 4 $1/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Product, exp. 2/24/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer)
= $5.76 for four, or $1.44 each
- $5 off $50 coupon from RedPlum mailer
Total spent: $21.79
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $48.53
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)