Trying to lose weight? Here are some money-saving tips:
- Don't buy special food! Not only are diet drinks and bars expensive, but they probably won't help you lose weight.
- Drink water. Lots of it. It's free (if you drink from the tap, which you should - get a filter if your water system isn't great.)
- Eat fresh vegetables in season. Lots of salads during the spring, summer, and fall.
- Get exercise. You don't have to join a gym, just get a good pair of sneakers and go walking or running. Purchase an inexpensive set of hand weights and build muscle.
- Supplements are also expensive as well. But if you want to get a supplement, be sure to check lots of reviews like lipo 6 black ultra concentrate reviews to decide on the best one for you. Check many sources to find the best price.
(This is a sponsored post on behalf of Diet Pills That Work. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)