Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day, where you can get lots of Swagbucks just for doing searches! (Do searches the easy way with the Swagbucks toolbar, or use your Android phone.) You can also earn Swagbucks for finding Swagcodes, answering polls and surveys, filling out profiles, watching videos and Swagbucks TV (on the site or on your Android phone), trading in media items, doing tasks, and considering special offers and no-obligation special offers.
How have you earned Swag Bucks? Go to My Swag Bucks >> Ledger and find out! Find your total number of Swag Bucks earned, then choose each category to find out how many you've earned from each type of offer.
- Total Swag Bucks earned: 28,563
- Searching: 9,398
- Referrals: 7,297 (thanks to all of you who have signed up with my referral link!)
- Shopping: 5,240 (this was actually about half that amount due to an error)
- Trade-In: 0
- Swag Codes: 924
- Other: -1,104 (negative as the error mentioned above was corrected here)
- Swagstakes: -23
- Surveys: 394
- Special Offers: 2,247
- Games: 2
- Bonus Swag Bucks: 1,931
- Swagbucks TV: 528
- Tasks: 10
- Swagbucks TV Mobile: 1,706
Join Swagbucks today to start earning points toward prizes like $5 Amazon.com gift card codes!
And enter to win 10 of my $5 Amazon codes in my birthday giveaway!
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)