Looking to save on prescription sunglasses? Here are some ideas:
- You might want to purchase from your ophthalmologist or optometrist, but often this is the most expensive place to get glasses.
- Check your health insurance to see what coverage you can get. Make sure that the place where you get your glasses takes your insurance.
- Keep your sunglasses simple - avoid designer frames.
- Check all the local places in your area which sell prescription sunglasses. Be on the lookout for coupons in local newspapers and magazines. Sign up for their mailing lists to get coupon codes.
- If you look online, check lots of different sites. Be sure to find out how long it will take to receive your glasses. Look for online coupon codes as well.
(This is a sponsored post on behalf of Great Eyeglasses. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)