Looking to save on electrical supplies? Here are some tips:
- Keep good track of what you have, so that you don't have to buy new cable or connector when you already have one.
- Check Amazon.com. It has pretty much everything, plus you can use Swagbucks to earn $5 Amazon.com gift codes and put them toward your purchase.
- Check eBay and Craigslist as well for used items or even new items.
- Watch for sales and deals at your local hardware store. Recently Publix had a deal where you could get a Lowe's gift card for less than the face value if you bought a certain amount of groceries.
- If you're shopping online, be sure to check all available sources for the items you need whether you need a cable tray, cables, or connectors.
(This is a sponsored post on behalf of Electriduct. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)