For what's probably the first time, I think I took pictures of everything I bought! Well, except for a 5 lb. bag of flour I bought in a hurry when I was about to bake challah and realized I was out. But other than that, here's what I got this week:
$18.12 at Publix, plus another $2.29 for flour
$14.86 at Walmart and Penn-Dutch
Altogether I spent $79.71 for groceries worth $178.43, or 55% saved. Not too bad.
See all of my shopping details here.
Check out the following to see how others shopped this week!
- Super Savings Saturday @ Money Saving Mom
- Shopping Superstars @ The Thrifty Mama
- Weekly Totals @ I Heart Publix
- Super Savers @ Fiddledeedee Mom
- The Cha-Ching Challenge@ Cha Ching on a Shoestring
- Coupon Super Savers @ Coupon Savings Game
- Friday Finals @ Southern Savers
- Saving Our Cents Saturday @ Saving Our Cents
- Week-Ending Finale @ The Frugal Freeloader
- Super Savings Saturday @ Mandy's Frugal Journey
- The Savings Bungalow @ Saving a Bundle
- Bargain Bragging Tuesday @ Couponing to Disney