I took a second trip to Publix before last week's sale was over. I had forgotten to purchase the Ziploc bags on sale, and I wanted to get more Chex cereal. And I needed some saline solution - since I haven't been buying much at the drug stores, where there is usually a good deal regularly, I had run out of bottles in my stockpile. And I bought some cookie dough for my Peanut Butter Blossoms post.
But most importantly, I needed some party food! I brought cupcakes to one daughter's class, and bought croissants for the other for a special breakfasttime snack she would be having at school.
I still did pretty well, saving 52%!
Here's what I got:
4 Chex cereal @ BOGO $3.79 = $7.58
- 2 $1.00 off any TWO BOXES Chex cereals
- 2 $1/2 Chex Cereals (Publix All the Trimmings booklet or printable)
= $3.58 for four, or 90¢ each
4 Ziploc bags @ $2.00 = $8.00
- 2 $1.00 off any TWO Ziploc Brand Bags
- 2 $1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags Publix Family Celebrations
= $4.00 for four, or $1.00 each
1 Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough @ $2.50
- FREE Pillsbury cookie dough coupon
2 Publix 6-pack cupcakes @ $4.99 = $9.98
1 3-ct. mini croissants @ $1.13
1 Publix saline solution @ $4.79
- $5 off $30 Winn-Dixie coupon (Enjoy the City)
Total spent: $21.25
Total saved compared to Publix full prices $23.23
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)