I stopped by Publix to pick up a few things at the end of the sales week, and I came across an amazing deal: free chocolate!
The 3.5 oz Lindt chocolate bars, which had been priced at $2.59, had been marked down to $2.00 at my store. With the $2.00 off coupon that was available last week from Coupons.com, that means free chocolate!
Unfortunately, the coupon is no longer available, so I hope you printed it already! Alas, I only got one printing of that great coupon.
But, there's another coupon! Head over to the Lindt Chocolate USA and "like" their page. Then, watch a video featuring chef Curtis Stone. After watching the video, you'll be able to print a coupon for $2.00 off Lindt chocolate - which means more free chocolate!
Here's what I got on this trip:
6 Philadelphia cream cheese @ 3/$5.00 = $10.00
- 3 $1/2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread, exp. 12/1/13 (Blinkie)
- 2 $1/3 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, exp. 11/15/13 (Publix Meal Time Flyer)
= $5.00 for six, or 83¢ each
3 Birds Eye Recipe Ready vegetables @ 50% off $2.59 = $3.89
- 3 $1/1 Birdseye Recipe Ready Item printable
= 89¢ for three, or 30¢ each
1 Lindt chocolate bar @ $2.00
- $2.00/1 Lindt chocolate bar printable
1 Goodnites @ $19.99
- $2/1 Goodnites Underwear printable
- $3/1 Goodnites Publix coupon (Oh Baby! flyer)
-$5 off $30 Winn-Dixie coupon (Enjoy the City)
Total spent: $17.19
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $30.60
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)