Here are some of the best Publix deals I've found that are available from Thursday, April 18, 2013, through Wednesday, April 24, 2013. The prices are for Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee, and Monroe counties in Florida, including the cities of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, and Key West.
The Frugal Follies Coupon Database was used to find the coupon matchups. New coupons appear daily, so check it to see if any new coupons are available!
This is not a complete list of all deals available at Publix this week. Please check I Heart Publix or Southern Savers for a complete list, but please note that the prices listed or savings due to coupon doubling may not be accurate for the South Florida area.
The prices listed for BOGO items are the highest possible prices in the area. It is possible that your local store's prices will be lower.
Not all newspaper coupon inserts will have the coupons listed below. Other newspapers may have coupons with different values or may not have them at all.
Many South Florida stores now offer Publix digital coupons, so these coupons may also be listed here. Check with your store to see if digital coupons are now available there.
These deals also may include store coupons that Publix takes as competitor coupons. Check with your store to be sure that it accepts the competitor coupons listed.
2 Buitoni linguine or fettuccine @ BOGO $2.49
- 2 $1/1 Buitoni Refrigerated Pasta or Sauce, exp. 5/30/13 (SS 02/10/13 R)
= 49¢ for two, or 25¢ each
2 Pompeian olive oil, 32 oz, @ BOGO $10.99
- 2 $1.00/1 any variety of Pompeian Oils 16 FL. OZ. or larger
= $8.99 for two, or $4.50 each
2 Kellogg's Apple Jacks, Krave, or Scooby-Doo @ BOGO $4.41
- 2 $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® cereal (1,000 points)
= $1.41 for two, or 71¢ each
2 Dole Fruit Bowls @ $2.00 = $4.00
- $1.50/2 Dole Fruit Bowls Fruit in 100% Juice or Dole Fruit Bowls in Gel (Coupons.com Savings Club)
= $2.50 for two, or $1.25 each
(also available: $1/2 Dole Fruit Parfaits printable and $0.45/2 Dole Gels printable)
5 Chef Boyardee pasta @ $1.00 = $5.00
- $0.50/1 Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs (Ibotta Deposit)
- $0.50/4 Chef Boyardee Cans or Microwave Pasta, exp. 5/19/13 (SS 04/07/13 R)
- FREE Chef Boyardee Cup wyb (5) Chef Boyardee Cans, exp. 4/19/13 (Publix Grocery Advantage Flyer)
= $4.00 for five, or 80¢ after Ibotta deposit and free Chef Boyardee Cup
1 Smucker's red raspberry preserves @ $2.50
- $1/1 Smucker's Red Raspberry Preserves (Ibotta Deposit)\
= $1.50 after Ibotta deposit
2 Quaker Oatmeal Squares @ BOGO $5.19
- 2 $0.75/1 Select Quaker Items Target printable
- $1.50/2 Quaker Whole Hearts or Oatmeal Squares, exp. 5/18/13 (RP 04/14/13 R)
= $2.19 for two, or $1.10 each
2 Cascadian Farm cereal @ $2.50 = $5.00
- 2 $1/1 Cascadian Farm Product printable
- $1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola Bars (Whole Foods)
= $2.00 for two, or $1.00 each
2 Orville Redenbacher's microwave popcorn, 6 or 10 ct, @ BOGO $5.59
- 2 $1/1 Orville Redenbacher's Microwaveable Popcorn, exp. 4/19/13 (Publix Grocery Advantage Flyer)
- $1/2 Orville Redenbackers Ready to Eat or Microwave Popcorn, exp. 4/27/13 (RP 03/17/13 R)
= $2.39 for two, or $1.20 each
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread @ BOGO $3.85
- $1/2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread, exp. 4/21/13 (RP 03/24/13 R)
= $2.85 for two, or $1.43 each
2 Fresh Express salad @ BOGO $4.19
- 2 $0.55/1 Fresh Express Packaged Salad, exp. 6/10/13 (SS 03/10/13)
= $3.09 for two, or $1.55 each
2 Ronzoni Pasta Portions @ BOGO $1.59
- $1/2 Ronzoni Pasta Portions, exp. 5/31/13 (SS 03/24/13 R)
= 59¢ for two, or 30¢ each
2 Keebler Club Crackers @ BOGO $4.09
- $1/2 Keebler Crackers, exp. 5/19/13 (RP 03/24/13)
= $3.09 for two, or $1.55 each
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)