We've got a great giveaway going on below, but first, I wanted to share some great tips to save on your spring cleaning!
Make your own cleaners! There are lots of great resources on the Internet about how to make your own cleaners for the fraction of the price of commercial cleaners. Here are just a few:
Check the drug stores! Drug stores often have great deals, especially if you combine the sales with coupons and use the store's rewards program, such as Extra Care Bucks at CVS or Balance Rewards at Walgreens.
And of course, use coupons! Here are a few online printable cleaning supply coupons that are currently available:
- $10.00 off COMBINED PURCHASE of Pawsitively Clean® by BISSELL® machine rental AND full size machine formula
- $1.10 off when you buy any ONE (1) Biz® Stain Fighter, Detergent Booster & Multi-purpose Cleaner
- $1.00 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom products
- $1.00 off any TWO Windex products
- $1.00 off One Spot Shot 14 oz. Aerosol Can
- $1.00 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles toilet products
- $1.00 off Scotchgard™ Oxy Carpet Stain Remover
- $1.00 off any one Soft Scrub cleaner product
- $1.00 off Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Protector
- $1.00 off any Windex Touch-Up Cleaner
You can win $500 cash from Rather-Be-Shopping.com, a great source for coupon codes and free shipping codes! Thanks so much for sponsoring this giveaway!
This giveaway is open worldwide. Prize delivery is paid via Paypal. To enter the giveaway please use any of the entry options on the Rafflecopter. If you are drawn as the winner, we will verify the appropriate entry action has been completed. Winner will be contacted via e-mail. To claim your prize you must respond within 48 hours. This giveaway ends on March 31st, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Frugal Follies was not paid for this giveaway and is not responsible for prize disbursement.
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)