It's pretty rare that I'm able to get free stuff at Publix, but this week I was able to get two different, useful products!
I got Smart Balance butter/canola oil spread, priced at $1.50 each, by combining $1.00 off Publix coupons with 50¢ off manufacturer's coupons. And I was able to get Campbell's Go soup ($2.00 each) by using a $2/2 Publix coupon with a $1 off manufacturer's coupon.
I also got some cheap canned corn and some dry beans. A great trip!
Here's what I got:
6 Smart Balance spreadable butter/canola oil spread @ $1.50 = $9.00
- 6 $1/1 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter & Canola Blend, exp. 12/31/12 (Publix All The Trimmings)
- 6 $0.50/1 Smart Balance Spreadable Butter or Blended Butter Sticks, exp. 1/16/13 (SS 12/02/12 R)
2 Campbell's Go soup @ $2.00 = $4.00
- $2/2 Campbell's Go Soups (Publix Best Meals printable)\
- 2 $1/1 Campbell's Go Soup printable
4 Libby's canned corn @ BOGO $1.19 = $2.38
- $1/4 Libby's Vegetables, exp. 12/31/12 (Publix All The Trimmings)
- $1/4 Libby's Vegetables, exp. 1/5/13 (RP 11/11/12)
= 38¢ for four, or 9¢ each
2 dry black beans @ 99¢ = $1.98
2 dry small red beans @ 99¢ = $1.98
Total spent: $4.34
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $29.48
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)