This week at Publix, there were great deals on Greek yogurt, both refrigerated and frozen!
I purchased some Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt and used $1.00/2 Stonyfield Organic Oikos Greek Yogurt printable coupons. I had some confusion, and you might, too. The coupon was on the Stonyfield website, but the coupon says Dannon.
In fact, I had picked up the Stonyfield yogurt instead of the Dannon; the cashier caught the error and I went sprinting over to get Dannon yogurt instead as she rung up the rest of my groceries.
I found out later that Dannon is licensing the Oikos name from Stonyfield. So be sure to check the name on your coupon and pick up the right product.
I also got two containers of Ben & Jerry's frozen Greek yogurt. It was on the top shelf of the freezer, way in the back. I had to step up and go searching inside. But I found some! Hope it's not freezer-burnt. I used this $1.00 off two Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt to save more.
I also got 6 Kashi entrees by combining 2 $1.50/2 Kashi Frozen Entree printable coupons, 2 $1/1 Kashi Steam Meal printable coupons, and 2 $3/3 Kashi Entrees, Steam Meals, Waffles or Pizza, exp. 11/2/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer ). I ended up spending only $4 for six items, or 67¢ each.
I got Skippy peanut butter with this $0.50/2 Skippy Peanut Butter Product printable coupon, Marzetti salad dressing with a newspaper insert coupon, and macaroni and cheese with a coupon from my Kraft First Taste account. I got four boxes of Ronzoni pasta pretty cheaply. And I got some Country Crock spread with the coupon from the Yellow Advantage Flyer.
I finally took advantage of the Cascadian Farm vegetable deal that eluded me a few weeks ago, combining a previously printed coupon (but here's another coupon) with the coupon from the Yellow Advantage Flyer. I got some spinach which I can use to make my spinach dip. Yum!
Note that the current Yellow Advantage Flyer coupons expire on 11/2/12, so if you want to get these deals, you'll have to shop by Friday night!
Here's what I got:
8 Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt @ $1.00 = $8.00
- 4 $1.00/2 Stonyfield Organic Oikos Greek Yogurt printable (actually Dannon coupons)
= $4.0 for eight, or 50¢ each
2 Ben & Jerry's frozen Greek yogurt @ BOGO $3.99
- $1.00/2 off two Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt
= $2.99 for two, or $1.50 each
6 Kashi entrees (inlcuding 2 Steam Meals) @ $2.50 = $15.00
- 2 $1.50/2 Kashi Frozen Entree printable
- 2 $1/1 Kashi Steam Meal printable
- 2 $3/3 Kashi Entrees, Steam Meals, Waffles or Pizza, exp. 11/2/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer )
= $4.00 for six, or 67¢ each
2 Skippy peanut butter @ BOGO $3.85 = $7.70
- 2 $0.50/2 Skippy Peanut Butter Product printable
= $6.70 for four, or $1.68 each
1 Marzetti refrigerated salad dressing @ $2.00
- $1/1 Marzetti Refrigerated Salad Dressing, exp. 11/18/12 (SS 09/23/12)
(Note: some areas got a $2/1 coupon, making it free!)
2 Country Crock spread, 2 pk @ BOGO $2.69
- 2 $1/1 Country Crock or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Product, exp. 11/2/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer )
= 69¢ for two, or 35¢ each
4 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest @ BOGO $1.69 = $3.38
- 2 $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest printable
= $1.38 for four, or 35¢ each
2 Kraft Homestyle macaroni & cheese bowls @ BOGO $2.59
- $1/1 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Bowl printable (only got one printing)
= $1.59 for two, or 80¢ each
2 Cascadian Farm spinach @ $2.69 = $5.38
- 2 $0.75/1 Cascadian Farm fruit or vegetables (no longer available)
- $2/2 Cascadian Farm Frozen Organic Fruit, Vegetables, or Potatoes, exp. 11/2/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer )
= $1.88 for two, or 94¢ each
- $5 off $50 Doris Italian Market coupon (Recyclebank)
Total product: $19.23
Total out of pocket: $19.47
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $63.68
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)