Want to add plants to your garden, but don't have a lot of money? Give these ideas a try:
- Grow flowers and plants from seed.
- Get cuttings of plants that you already have, or get cuttings from the gardens of friends or family.
- Look for deals at the grocery store where you can get gift cards for hardware stores for less than the face value. Use these cards at the garden shop of those stores.
- Check all local sources of plants - not only garden shops, but also national chain stores and even grocery stores may sell plants.
- Check online for plant sources. Do a search on "bonsai trees for sale online at ProPlants.com" (or whatever type of plant you're looking for) to find new sources.
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)