This week at Publix, I got cheap macaroni and cheese!
No, that's not quite right. I got cheap macaroni! And cheap cheese!
And other pasta shapes as well. Mueller's pasta was BOGO and I had 12 55¢/2 coupons that were expiring on Saturday, and we go through pasta really quick. So I bought 24 boxes. I feel like such an extreme couponer...
Otherwise, I didn't have a lot of time to plan a big trip this week. I printed out some coupons for cheese and salad dressing, and I got some Goodnites for my daughter. I'll probably go again at the end of the shopping week to pick up some deals that I missed this time. Please let me know what I missed, or link your deals up with Wednesday Weekly Shopping!
Here's what I got:
24 Mueller's pasta @ BOGO $1.59 =$19.08
- 12 $0.55/2 Mueller's Pasta Packages, exp. 6/30/12 (SS 05/20/12 R)
= $12.48 for 24, or 52¢ each
2 Kraft American cheese singles @ $2.50 = $5.00
- $1/2 Kraft singles printable coupon
= $4.00 for two, or $2.00 each
2 Kraft dressing @ BOGO $3.19
- 2 $1/1 Kraft Anything Dressing printable
- $1/2 Kraft Salad Dressing Target printable
= 19¢ for two, or 10¢ each
4 Kraft shredded cheese @ $2.00 = $8.00
- 2 $1/2 Kraft Cheese Item Target printable
= $6.00 for four, or $1.50 each
1 Goodnites @ $19.99
- $2.00 off one package of GOODNITES Underwear
- $5 off $50 Doris Italian Market coupon from Recyclebank
Total product after coupons: $35.66
Total product with tax: $36.86
Pay for Goodnites with Health Care Spending Account (took off $19.19)
Total out of pocket: $17.67
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $50.61
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)