Here, my kids will do the usual artwork type gifts for Dad. Photos and special foods are common as well. But here are some different, creative frugal Father's Day gift ideas I've found:
- Stacy Makes Cents has several fabulous ideas - clean Dad's car! Or have a picnic in front of the ball game on TV!
- Lazy Man and Money suggests a ratcheting screwdriver or a electronics charging station. Both are pretty inexpensive to buy and are very useful.
- The Dollar Stretcher suggests creating a time capsule of Dad's favorite things.
- The Simple Dollar suggests the book The Dangerous Book for Boys. I've read this, and it's chock-full of activities that men and their sons (and their daughters and wives) can do together.
- The Crafty Crow has a homemade pinball game! Perhaps the gift could be the materials to build it, and Dad and the kids could build it together.
Check out Cloud 9 Living. It's an experience gift company that offers more than 1,800 unique experiences nationwide ranging from race car driving, golf lessons, and learn to fly experiences to city food tours, wine tastings, and spa packages.
They're running a giveaway for one of 16 experiences. Enter the giveaway! And you'll receive a $10 coupon toward any of their services just for entering.
Got a great Father's Day gift idea? Leave a comment below!
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)