I've noticed that sometimes I get so busy with blogging about frugality that I'm not doing the frugal things that got me to start this blog in the first place! So each week I'll be listing three things I'll do that week, beyond the typical day-to-day tasks I already do, to either help save money or to bring in extra income. That way, I'll be practicing what I preach, so to speak.
I have been so busy, even three things have seemed too many. Oy!
Last time's Three Thrifty Things:
List items on Half.com and Amazon.com.I listed quite a few things on Half.com. So far nothing has sold.
- Clean out under and inside the couches and under furniture. I did a half-hearted job on this one. Best to put it back on my list.
- Work on my youngest daughter's afghan. It's still sitting where I left it.
- Reorganize my coupon inserts and loose coupons. Everything has gotten messy again... time to clean up!
- Cook from scratch. It's Passover, so I have to make a lot of things from scratch. Either that, or buy the kosher-for-Passover food that is incredibly expensive.
- Do the couches and afghan items again. Okay, that's four things.
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)