One thing I don't have, but would really like to get, is a hammock. Is there anything more relaxing than lying in a hammock on a sunny day?
If you want to get a hammock, here are some ideas:
- Check yard sales - particularly moving sales. People who are moving to an apartment or city won't be able to use their hammock there.
- Check Craigslist as well. eBay is another choice, but the shipping will be pretty high.
- For new ones, check Amazon.com. You can qualify for free shipping, and you can use Swagbucks to get free $5 Amazon.com gift codes to help pay for it.
- Check online sources. For instance, check Hammocks.com for hammock stands.
- Check furniture and outdoor living stores in your area, as well as national chain stores.
(This is a sponsored post on behalf of Hammocks.com. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)