Need to buy scrubs for your job? Here are some cheap ways to find some:
- Ask friends and family who work in the medical field where they shop.
- Look at yard sales and thrift shops. You never know what you'll find!
- Check out uniform stores and get on their mailing list. They may have sales at certain times of the year.
- Check eBay and Amazon.com, as well as online sources of Cherokee uniforms and other scrubs.
- Make your own! Check this guide on how to make scrub uniforms for nurses.
(Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Marcus Uniforms. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)