New to CVS shopping? Check out my CVS for Extreme Beginners guide or my Extra Care Bucks tips.
Got a great CVS deal to share? Leave a comment below!
Are you trying to keep your CVS bill low, but don't have time to clip coupons or figure out complex ECB deals this week?
Here are some of the items that are on sale at or under $1.00 this week, without coupons. The only thing you'll need is your CVS card. The information below is based on an online ad scan; please check your local ad to be sure that the deals are available in your area at the prices listed. ECB = Extra Care Bucks (coupons good for money off on your next trip to CVS).
Click here for the 5/1/11 - 5/7/11 CVS ad scan.
- FREE - Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam, MaxWhite, or MaxFresh toothpaste, 6 oz (buy one for $2.77, get $2.77 ECB)
- 40¢ - Friskies cat food, 5.5 oz
- 50¢ - Earth Essentials bathroom tissue, single roll
- 50¢ - CVS isopropyl alcohol, 16 oz
- 50¢ - CVS hydrogen peroxide, 16 oz
- 50¢ - CVS epsom salt, 1 lb
- 50¢ - Nestle singles, 1.28-2.1 oz
- 77¢ - Gold Emblem candy, 2.5-9.5 oz
- 88¢ - Nips, 4 oz
- 88¢ - Pepsi products, 2 liter
- 99¢ - Whitman's or Russell Stover candy, 1.75-2 oz
- 99¢ - Dove, Yardley, or Lever 2000 soap bar, 3.15-4.25 oz
- 99¢ - Ivory soap, 3 pk
- 99¢ - Puffs facial tissue, 60-108 ct
- 99¢ - Dawn dish liquid, 9.5-10.3 oz
- $1.00 - Nestle or Wonka theater box candy, 3.1-6 oz
- $1.00 - PowerBar, 1.94-2.75 oz
- $1.00 - Sobe Lifewater, 20 oz
- $1.00 - Cracker Jack, 4.25 oz
Wednesday Weekly Shopping, and check out my Under a Buck series for more deals at supermarkets and drug stores!