Here's a list of some of the items at or under $1.00 this week at Winn-Dixie, according to the weekly (South Florida) ad. Please double-check the ad for your area to confirm that these deals are available in your area. For the BOGO items, the price shown is the price per item, though in most areas you will be required to buy two of the item.
See your local Winn-Dixie ad for 2/16/11 - 2/22/11 here.
- 40¢ - Goya nectars, 7.1 oz
- 50¢ - Nestle Crucnh, Baby Ruth, M&Ms, or Butterfinger, 1.5-2.1 oz (BOGO)
- 50¢ - Winn-Dixie yogurt, 6 oz
- 55¢ - Chicken leg quarters, per pound (Friday-Sunday only, sold in 10 lb bags)
- 75¢ - Winn-Dixie seasonings, sauces, or gravies, 0.7-2.6 oz (BOGO)
- 79¢ - Winn-Dixie heavy duty cutlery, 24 ct
- 85¢ - Del Monte tomato sauce, 8 oz (BOGO)
- 85¢ - Del Monte tomatoes, 14.5 oz (BOGO)
- 99¢ - Colgate toothpaste, 6.4 oz (Friday-Sunday only)
- 99¢ - Pillsbury cake mix, 18.25 oz
- 99¢ - Jumbo red, white, or yellow onions, per pound
- $1.00 - Little Debbie snack cakes, 10.6-16 oz (Friday-Sunday only)
- $1.00 - Pepsi products, 2 liter
- $1.00 - 7-Up, A&W, RC Cola, or Diet Rite, 2 liter
- $1.00 - Sobe Lifewater, 20 oz
- $1.00 - Bumble Bee ready to eat lunch kits, 3.5 oz
- $1.00 - Margaret Holmes seasoned greens, 27 oz
- $1.00 - Goya wafers, 5 oz
- $1.00 - Kirby black or red beans, 15 oz
- $1.00 - Winn-Dixie evaporated milk, 12 oz
- $1.00 - Del Monte vegetables, 14.5-15.25 oz
- $1.00 - Zatarain's rice mixes, 7-8 oz
Check out more grocery store deals at Surviving the Stores.
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.