So I started shopping this week last Wednesday, where I did the free bread deal. I bought 2 more packages of Kraft Singles in that deal. I had bought 2 others last week, and each package has 16 slices in it, so in total I had:
So here's what I bought this week:
$12.07 at Publix trip #1
$18,61 at Walmart (where I go to buy things that I really need but aren't on sale and don't have coupons for. I hate shopping there because it always ends up being so expensive!)
$15.14 at Publix trip 2 (plus another $1.77 for a weekend stop to get more bread)
$4.84 at Penn-Dutch
Altogether I spent $77.54 this week on items worth $136.18, a savings of 43%. Not as high as other weeks, but still within budget.
See all of my shopping details here.
Check out the following to see how others shopped this week!
- Super Savings Saturday @ Money Saving Mom
- Shopping Superstars @ The Thrifty Mama
- Weekly Totals @ I Heart Publix
- Super Savers @ Fiddledeedee Mom
- The Cha-Ching Challenge@ Cha Ching on a Shoestring
- Coupon Super Savers @ Coupon Savings Game
- Friday Finals @ Southern Savers
- Saving Our Cents Saturday @ Saving Our Cents
- Week-Ending Finale @ The Frugal Freeloader
- Super Savings Saturday @ Mandy's Frugal Journey
- The Savings Bungalow @ Saving a Bundle
- Bargain Bragging Tuesday @ Couponing to Disney