I don't have a rice cooker, but I know that if I had one, I'd definitely make rice a lot more often. It takes so long to make brown rice that usually the rest of dinner is cooked long before the rice is done. If I had this cooker, I could set it up early, maybe even in the morning, and have it start at just the right time so that the rice would be done with dinner!
Enter to win this Aroma 20-cup rice cooker, along with a $50 Walmart gift card!
- Perfectly prepares 4 to 20 cups of any variety of cooked rice
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Easy-to-use, programmable digital controls with automatic Keep-Warm and White Rice, Brown Rice, Steam and Slow Cook functions
- Great for roasts, soups, jambalaya, and so much more!
- 15- hour Delay Timer for flexible meal planning
- Includes Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)