I can't say I was too thrilled to go shopping at Publix this morning. After spending all day cooking, then eating on Thanksgiving, the last thing I wanted to think about was food.
But I know that lots of you depend on me to show you all the great Publix deals... so I got myself off the couch and over to the store! After all, you're depending on me - how could I let you down?
Luckily, it was a fairly weak week for deals. I got some free milk (that deal ends tonight!), soup using a $1.00 off any two Campbell's 100% Natural soups coupon, cookie mix, cereal, and tomato sauce. I also picked up Goodnites for my daughter, which took my amount over $25 and allowed me to use a $2 off $25 coupon to save more.
Here's what I got:
2 Campbell's Natural soup @ BOGO $2.49
- $1.00/2 Campbell's 100% Natural soups
= $1.49 for two, or 75¢ each
4 Krusteaz Bakery Style cookie mix @ BOGO $2.19 = $4.38
- 4 $1/1 Krusteaz Bakery Style Cookie Mix printable
= 38¢ for four, or 10¢ each
2 Bertolli pasta sauce @ $2.00 = $4.00
- $1.50/2 Bertolli Pasta Sauces Target printable
= $2.50 for two, or $1.25 each
3 Kellogg's Rice Krispies @ $1.99 = $5.97
- $1/2 Kellogg's Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies printable
= $4.97 for three, or $1.66 each
1 gallon milk @ $3.79
- FREE Milk wyb (3) Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes or Rice Krispies, exp. 11/23/12 (Publix Yellow Advantage)
(Note: This deal ends on Friday!)
- $2 off $25 Doris Italian Market coupon
Total out of pocket: $6.34
Total saved compared to Publix full prices: $26.04
(This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)