So I was really excited to give natural household cleaning products from Natural House a try. I tried their first three products: Flushy (for toilets), Trashy (for cleaning trash cans), and Sinky (for cleaning drains and disposals.)
But first, a word about probiotic cleaners: Natural House probiotic cleaning products brings you a revolutionary, new method of cleaning the most dirty areas of your home. Utilizing non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents, Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all of the members of your Natural House.
- Their products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Their products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Their cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment.
- Natural House earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show.
Check out this video from Natural House about how probiotic cleaners work:
I used each of these products for two weeks. Using Flushy was super simple: I just threw the packet into the toilet. It seemed to do nothing for a few seconds... but then the water-soluble packaging dissolved and it started foaming up to fill the whole bowl. I used my toilet bowl brush to brush everything around, then flushed. And from what I've learned, the probiotic cleaners cleaned the pipes as well!
With Trashy, I just emptied the trash from the wastebasket, then sprayed the spray all around. It foamed up a bit too, though not like Flushy. I then wiped it down. Nice and clean and fresh-smelling!
And with Sinky, I ran the water in the sink until it turned hot, put the water-soluble package down the drain, ran the hot water for a few more seconds, and ran the garbage disposal. Super easy, and no smells from the disposal any more!
So I really enjoyed using these products, and I'm glad they're continuing to work and that they're safe to use as well!
Would you like to try Natural House probiotic cleaners? They're available on the Natural House website. Or you can order them from Amazon.com.
Or would you like to try them for free?
Frugal Follies is hosting a giveaway for a 30-day supply of Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky from Natural House!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter below! The giveaway is open to US residents aged 18 and older. This giveaway will end on Friday, April 20th, at 12:01 am Eastern time. If you are the winner, I will contact you shortly thereafter, and you will have 72 hours to respond. If you do not respond within that time, your entry will be declared invalid and a new winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.