lUPDATE: This giveaway has ended. The winner will be announced shortly.
It's time for another Amazon.com gift card code giveaway, just in time for Cyber Monday gift-buying!
Love online shopping, but don't like to pay much for it? (Don't we all?) If you join Swagbucks, you can earn points toward lots of rewards - but most folks love to earn the $5 Amazon.com gift codes, which only cost 450 Swagbucks. You can get lots of Swagbucks just for doing searches! (Do searches the easy way with the Swagbucks toolbar.) You can also earn Swagbucks for finding Swagcodes, answering polls and surveys, filling out profiles, watching videos and Swagbucks TV, considering special offers and no-obligation special offers, and trading in books, cellphones, or games.
In the last few months, I've earned several $5 Amazon.com gift card codes. I'm rounding it up to $50 and giving them away to one lucky winner!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below telling me about what you plan to purchase with these codes. This entry is mandatory. If you're the winner, I will post your username (but not your email address) and your comment in a future post announcing the winner of the giveaway. By entering, you are giving me permission to post your comment. If you're posting a comment and don't have a Google account or OpenID, please leave an email address in your comment so that I can reach you if you've won! This contest is only open to readers 18 or older from the USA.
To get more entries (optional), you can do one or more of the following and then leave a separate comment for each action:
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my RSS feed. (1 entry)
- Become a fan on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect (find it on the left sidebar) (1 entry)
- Follow me via e-mail (find it on the right sidebar) (3 entries)
- Post this giveaway on your own blog (3 entries)
- Post the link to this giveaway to a blog giveaway linky and leave a comment. Please put the giveaway linky you used in your comment. (1 entry per linky - you can do this as many times as you wish, but make sure each link is to a different site)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following wording (1 entry per day): I just entered to #win $50 in Amazon.com gift card codes #giveaway via @FrugalFollies http://bit.ly/tW3Q7I
- If you've previously done any of those, leave a comment saying you've done so.
(And if you aren't a member of Swagbucks, give it a try!)